What makes us special?
Working alongside a host of industry-leading experts, Unibright Logistics is equipped with the knowledge and experience to solve any logistics challenges that our clients may face.
What Our Customers Say about Us
Pureglow have utilised Unibright Logistics for over 10 years for all our international freight and logistics requirements. In a very competitive and intense market we have always found them to have a ‘can do attitude’ and will always go the extra ‘nautical mile’ to ensure they deliver on theirs and our promises, excellent personal service and will never let you down even in the most challenging of times.
I have worked alongside Unibright Logistics for nearly 6 years now and have found them to be professional and polite, as well as helpful and accommodating during this period. Despite only working with them through a mutual customer, we have established a great working relationship, that makes our shipments go through much easier and without issue.
Cee Cee and Linda are real assets to the company. They are polite and friendly, and is always happy to help when needed. Hopefully our working relationship continues long into the future!
I’ve been very happy with Unibright. I’ve always experienced excellent communication throughout the import processes even through the difficulties within the shipping industry over the last 12 months. Linda and her team are efficient, knowledgeable and polite. Unibright obviously have extensive knowledge of shipping and import processes, we have found that with their assistance and guidance a lot of the difficulties of importing have been eliminated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When you decide what to buy, first of all is to make sure the supplier is genuine.
- To get your shipments move with your control, buy FOB Chinese port or airport.
- Pass your order number and supplier contact details to us. We will ensure our agent checking when the goods are ready.
- You will get quotes from port or airport to UK door and we will update you what has happened after the order is placed.
- Before shipments arrive, our import team will contact you to prepare customs declaration and delivery.
- It is importers responsibility to declare correct commodity code (HS code) and value to customs.
- You may contact with HMRC classification by describing what products you are importing, they will send you a HS code.
- Visit website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ask-hmrc-for-advice-on-classifying-your-goods; and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After placing the order, let us know the order number and supplier contact details.
- Book with Amazon for stock and provide SKU and FBA labels to the suppliers.
- We will ship to UK port / airport, and deliver to Amazon after customs releases, with FBA ID provided.
- We can also keep stock in our warehouse and deliver when your Amazon stock level is low.
- We can re label and re work as per Amazon request.
Yes, our warehouse will be your receiving address.
- We can count, record, change package, etc on request.
- We can re label and re work and re deliver to Amazon, or ship to anywhere you instruct.
- All you need to do, is to let us know what they are, quantity and inform Amazon our address.
Have more open questions?
Globally known for our ability to handle every last detail of our customers’ particular logistics and forwarding needs, Unibright Logistics’ dedicated customer service team takes care of all your commodities and shipments that you require.
Whether it is time-critical, dangerous goods, bio-pharmaceutical or personal effects, airport-to-airport, door-to-door, heavy-weight or consolidation, our team of experts offer an unrivalled service. We work with UK customs authorities according to UK constraints and agreed conditions.read more→
While the Amazon FBA platform offers a streamlined approach to sell products, the shipping process can be tiresome and time-consuming. That’s where Unibright Logistics comes in. We can help you grow online business by delivering your shipments to Amazon, or B2B, or B2C quickly and easily.read more→
We carefully choose qualified sub-contractors to meet your warehousing and distributing requests. We take care of the inevitable (Amazon Returns) in a quick and efficient way. Storage to enable your Amazon (or other marketplace) stock to be delivered quickly and constantly.read more→